Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Illustrator class work

The following designs are not in my particular taste, but I suppose class work won't be the only time I'm assigned to do something I don't like.

For my Illustrator class I had to create 5 black and white logos using my initials. Honestly, I'd never use any of the logos I created for class because I don't think any of them are really me. For graphic design I'd use my sofisiphunk logo, which I just realized I've never posted (I'll get to that later). These were really just a means to play with different styles.


Next I had to choose one of the logos and do it in color . I chose the one with the bumble bee despite how cheesy and lame it really is.
Finally I had to do a business system with that logo. For all you planning on stalking me, sorry to disappoint but that is not my correct information. Business Card

LetterheadEnvelope

No comments: