Thursday, October 16, 2008

Turn the button with your head


Do you remember that children's song that went, "Hello my name is Joe.... my boss said to me hey Joe are you busy, I said no, he said turn the button with your right hand" Then you pantomime turning a button with your right hand and the song goes on until you're out of limbs...
Well, I guess the song is really saying, at some point you have to draw some boundaries and know when to turn down extra work you can't handle. Thing is, when I was a kid I loved that song. I thought it was so much fun and I'd actually pantomime turning buttons with every body part I could possible move seperate from my hands and feet, like my elbows. So maybe that was a signal to my parents that I was constantly going to keep myself busy. Sigh.
Ok, in short basically I haven't posted any finished projects because I have about a dozen in the works and haven't completed anything in the past week and a half. I'll probably post some other artists for you to explore later on this weekend.

No comments: