Friday, November 14, 2008

3 NEW prints!!

I've been neglectful the past month. I was in a slump but I pulled myself out of it. Last night in serigraphy class I did a ton of work and I wanted to share it with you. Next week I'll have 2 more prints to share. My screen for them has already been prepared I just ran out of time. I'm really enjoying screen printing but it's super messy.


I absolutely LOVE the Gnarls Barkley logo. Photo exposure



Once upon a time I was not a dog lover. That old me would punch the new me in the face for printing my dog on a shirt. But Winston is sooo cute and even Rose McGowan loves Boston Terriers! Green Film



This is the heart tree I posted before, only I remade the stencil. Cut paper. I take crappy photos and for that I apologize, but I'm very satisfied with the results.

No comments: